Secure Order Form
Mail & Fax Orders
* * *
Phone Toll Free:
* * *
John Hagee, 2008
It is no secret that we are living in a time of global crisis. The financial meltdown of Wall Street, bank failures, the subprime lending crisis, and uncontrollable gasoline prices are creating enormous stress for Americans. And now, we are facing an economic crisis that many are comparing to the events leading up to the Great Depression. You can be assured that God is not surprised by these issues-in fact, all of these events are clearly documented in the Bible as signals pointing to the “end of the age” as we know it. In Financial Armageddon, Pastor John Hagee, a master teacher on Bible prophecy and an astute and successful businessman, clearly demonstrates… Why our current economic crisis is happening; What will ensure your financial freedom in the face of any crisis; How world events are lining up with Bible prophecy; What the Bible says will happen next and much, much more!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Foreword by Stephen Strang
- What Is Going On?
- America's Economic Meltdown: The Perfect Storm
How the Financial Crisis Evolved
Consequences of the Financial Crisis
SECTION I - OIL PAVES THE ROAD TO ARMAGEDDON
- The Rise and Fall of America
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness Today
The Decline of America
America's Role in the Future
The Final Hour
The Rise of the Antichrist
The End-of-the-Age Events Recorded in Revelation
The four horsemen of the apocalypse
Russia Leads the Attack Against Israel
Five Events Affecting America
- The election of a president who has a "retreat in defeat" foreign policy
- A terrorist attack
- The Rapture of millions of Christians
- The oil crisis ushers in a U.S. economic crash
- An economic crash, leading to the death of the dollar
- A Fight for World Control
The Threat of Iran
Four Critical Steps to Stop Iran
Oil--the Weapon of War
- Americans can divest their stocks from private and public pension portfolios that are attached to Iran.
- Drill here; drill now. Drill, baby, drill!
- Develop effective antimissile defenses
- Help the Iranian people liberate themselves from the country's theocratic dictators.
What Is Behind the Energy Crisis?
SECTION II - THE INTERSECTION BETWEEN BIBLE PROPHECY AND WORLD EVENTS
- Rebirth of the Roman Empire:
The European Union
A Profile of Daniel
The King's Men and the Dream
The Dream's Interpretation
What This Means in Today's World
- The head of gold
- The chest and arms of silver
- The belly and thighs of bronze
- The feet of iron and clay
- The stone in Nebuchadnezzar's dream
- Beginning the Road to Armageddon
God's Promise to Bless Those Who Bless Israel
The Valley of Dry Bones
Beginning the Road to Armageddon
Bible Prophecy Intersecting With History
The Judgment of the Nations
A Message for Our Jewish Friends
- Has World War III Begun?
Important Questions to Ask
What is the definition of world war?
Has World War III begun?
Why does radical Islam hate us?
What's going to happend next?
SECTION III - GOD'S SECRETS FOR AVOIDING YOUR PERSONAL ECONOMIC CRASH
- What Do I Do Now?
God's Economy System
- What is the first thing I should do?
- What should the small-business owner be doing to protect his business from financial disaster?
- What action should the person take who is close to retirement and worried that his or her retirement savings will be jeopardized by plummeting Wall Street investments held through a 401(k)?
- What creative measures can churches or organizations take to help out members or employees who have lost homes, possessions, or jobs in this crisis?
- Prosperity Is a Choice
Seven Choices That Will Guarantee Your Poverty
Great Wisdom Produces Great Wealth
Mayer Amschel Rothschild
God's Inside Wisdom for Your Financial Security
Can This Worldwide Economic Crash Happen Now?
The Danger of Debt
Creating Your Personal Philosophy Toward Debt
The Spiritual Danger of Debt
- "Do I need this?"
- "Does my spouse agree with me about taking on this debt?"
- "Do I have peace about this new debt?"
- "How am I going to pay this back?"
- "What goals am I meeting with this debt that could be met in no other way?"
- Givers Gain
God Is a Giver
Giving Is Learned
God's Giving Belongs Only to His Children
Principles for Giving From God's Investment Manual
Givers Control Their Financial Future
Give What Is in Your Hand
God Wants You to Invest in Yourself
Invest in Things That Are Permanent
Reason Givers and Revelation Givers
- How to Qualify for Financial Freedom
"Why Should I Tithe?"
Tithing is recorded in the Old Testament
God or Mammon?
Peter taught the early church to give to God
We should tithe because God is in control of everything
- The Power to Get Wealth
Farm You Way to Financial Freedom
Become seed conscious, not need conscious
Learn to Be Patient--You Must Wait for the Harvest
You must plant your seed before you can expect an increase
You determine the size of your harvest when you sow your seed
Plant Your Seed in God Ground
God's Provision Is in His Promises
An Encouraging Word
John Hagee is the founder and senior pastor of Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas. The nondenominational evangelical church now has more than 19,000 active members. Known best nationally for his Bible prophecy teachings, he has authored several fiction and nonfiction best sellers, including Jerusalem Countdown (over 1 million copies sold), In Defense of Israel, The Seven Secrets, and What Every Man Wants in a Woman; What Every Woman Wants in a Man (with Diana Hagee).
129 pages, paper.