Secure Order Form
Mail & Fax Orders
* * *
Phone Toll Free:
* * *
23 QUESTIONS ABOUT HELL
Bill Wiese, 2010
Everything You Want - And Need - To Know!
Includes a Companion DVD
23 Minutes in Hell has sold nearly a million copies since its release, and Bill Wiese has received hundreds of questions from readers about what hell is really like. In 23 Questions About Hell he provides answers to your most pressing questions on the topic. Based on the Bible and suppored by Wiese's experiences, 23 Questions About Hell provides a fresh understanding about some of life's "whys" as they relate to hell and eternity. With the included DVD, you will also hear the author's firsthand account of his experience in hell and how it has changed his life and the lives of thousands of others. Includes a companion DVD with Bill's amazing story and the lessons he's learned from his visit to HELL.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Questions About Hell
- Isn't God mean for making hell?
- You Christians are narrow-minded; isn't there more than one way to heaven?
- Wouldn't God be mean and unloving for not allowing a good person into heaven?
- Wouldn't you say God is unloving for sending people to hell?
- Doesn't science dicate that man came from the animal kingdom?
- Where was God when the disaster (earthquake, tsunami, hurricane, etc.) struck?
- If there is a God, then whey is there so much evil in the world?
- Seventy years of sin--does that deserve an eternity of punishment?
- Didn't Jesus preach love and acceptance?
- Isn't preaching "hell" using scare tactics?
- Doesn't God consider my heart? I mean well!
- What about the person in the remotest part of the jungle who never heard of Jesus?
- Isn't everyone God's child?
- Can't God overlook my sins?
- Can't God just create another place for man to go besides hell?
- Wouldn't most people in hell agree to accept the Lord if given the chance?
- Can't God just put a stop to the evil that is occuring?
- Is the fire in hell real or metaphorical?
- Why are the demons themselves not in torment?
- Since God is a loving God, all who reject Him are annihilated (and not left to suffer eternally), right?
- How does the Christian religion differ from any other?
- Is it fair for someone to live a wicked life and at the last moment "get saved"?
- How can I be assured I won't go to hell?
BILL WIESE is the New York Times best-selling author of 23 Minutes in Hell. A dedicated Christian since 1970, he has served in various capacities, including teaching and leading worship. He is an accomplished speaker and has appeared on numerous television and radio shows. He lives with his wife, Annette, in Southern California.
149 pages, hardcover with DVD.