Secure Order Form
Mail & Fax Orders
* * *
Phone Toll Free:
* * *
TRIUMPHANT RETURN: Christ's Coming Kingdom
Grant R. Jeffrey, 2001
The second coming is a vitally important doctrine that is taught repeatedly throughout the Word of god and was powerfully affirmed by the apostolic Church in the centuries following the birth of the Church. Best-selling author Grant Jeffrey offers a well-considered defense of the biblical teaching concerning Christ's triumphant return to earth as the King of Kings to establish His kingdom.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Christ's Triumphant Return - your role in the coming Kingdom of God.
- Why is the Rapture and the Second Coming under attack today?
- How should we understand the Bible's prophecies: Literal or symbolic? Past or future?
- The coming Millennial Kingdom of God - the key to understanding prophecy.
- Historical evidence disproves the false theory that Revelation's prophecies were fulfilled in A.D. 70.
- What did the Early Church believe about the Second Coming? The early Christians taught Christ's return will be literal, imminent, and premillennial.
- Fascinating new research about the remarkable prophecies pointing to the nearness of Christ's premillennial return.
- Astonishing evidence the Muslim Koran acknowledges Isral's right to the Promised Land.
- How should the promise of Christ's return transform your faith and daily walk with God?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Importance of the Second Coming and the Kingdom of God
- How Should We Understand Prophecy?
- What Did the Early Church Believe about the Second Coming?
- The Time of Christ's Return
- The Second Coming of Christ Will Be Premillennial
- The Millennial Kingdom of God
- The Rapture: The Resurection of Prophecy
- The Imminent Return of Christ for His Church
- The General Prophetic Signs of Christ's Return
- Unique Signs Pointing to the Second Coming
- How Should We Respond to the Coming Kingdom?
Dr. Grant Jeffrey is internationally known as a leading teacher on Bible Prophecy. Over four million readers have enjoyed his seventeen bestselling books. Triumphant Return offers tremendous appeal to both a secular audience and all Christians who are curious about the Lord's Return, its timing, and questions about the Rapture. What did Christians of the early church actually believe about the Second Coming? What will life be like in the Millennial Kingdom of God?
284 pages, paper, bibliography