Secure Order Form
Mail & Fax Orders
* * *
Phone Toll Free:
* * *
THE HARBINGER COMPANION WITH STUDY GUIDE
Jonathan Cahn, 2013
Decode the Mysteries and Respond to the Call that Can Change America's Future - and YOURS
Gain a deeper understanding of the meaning and messages of the revelations given in The Harbinger.
Presented in a unique narrative format, the New York Times best seller The Harbinger combines biblical prophecy with real historical facts, making for a deeply moving and intriguing read. Now you can get even more insight and understanding from the book with this small group discussion guide. This thirteen-week study provides material and instruction for going deeper with The Harbinger as an individual or in a small group setting and will inspire you to pray for repentance for our nation. Each week’s study includes:
- The HISTORY section, which gives a brief summary of the week’s reading along with more details on the historical facts that were revealed in the narrative, giving more context to the passage being read.
- The MYSTERY section, which provides biblical resources and verses for more in-depth study of the topics brought up in the reading and includes questions for individual reflection or group discussion.
The CALL section, which includes a prayer focus that complements each week’s mystery and instructions for continuing the application of the important truths from each week. This section ends with a scripture, motivating you to write God’s Word on your heart and to grow in your knowledge and understanding of the repentance needed for our nation in this crucial time.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
A Word From Jonathan
Introduction: How to Use This Companion With Study Guide
SECTION I: Exploring the Harbingers
- The Harbinger: An Introduction
- Ancient Israel: The Rise and the Apostasy
- America's Rise and Fall
- The Harbingers: The Breach to the Gazit Stone
- The Harbingers: The Sycamore to the Prophecy
- The Isaiah 9:10 Effect
- The Uprooted
- The Mystery of the Shemitah
- The Three Witnesses
- The Mystery Ground
- What Lies Ahead?
- The Call
- Answering the Call
SECTION II: Special Features
- The Harbinger: The Story and the People
- Exploring the Biblical World
- Who Is "the Prophet"? (Special Feature From FrontLine)
- Who Is Nouriel? (Special Feature from FrontLine)
- The Seals (and the Seal Behind the Seals)
- Frequently Asked Questions About The Harbinger and Jonathan Cahn (Special Feature From FrontLine)
- Signs of the End
- Where Is America in End-Time Prophecy?
- The Prophecies of Messiah in Hebrew Scripture
- The Ultimate Issue
- The Story Behind the Story (Special Feature From FrontLine)
- About the Author of The Harbinger, Jonathan Cahn (Special Feature From FrontLine)
- A Guided Tour of The Harbinger
Jonathan Cahn's teachings are known for their prophetic import and their revealing of deep mysteries of God's Word. He leads the Jerusalem Center/Beth Israel in Wayne, New Jersey, a worship center made of Jew and Gentile, people of all backgrounds. He also leads Hope of the World ministries, an international outreach dedicated to spreading God's Word and love to everyone.
211 pages, paperback.