Secure Order Form
Mail & Fax Orders
* * *
Phone Toll Free:
* * *
LEFT BEHIND: iLumina Edition
Tyndale House Publishers, 2002
Software - Windows PC
Enter the world of Left Behind: iLumina Edition, a new way of interacting with the cataclysmic events of the Left Behind series. Explore a "virtual" course in Bible prophecy through the writing and teaching of Dr. Tim LaHaye. Discover the inside story behind the writing of the Left Behind series with best-selling author Jerry B. Jenkins. The revolutionary iLumina software makes Left Behind accessible in ways previously unimaginable, through interactivity, video clips, and the ability to link to the facts you want to know.
- READ THE BOOK
Explore the novel Left Behind interactively and visually. Make it come alive in a whole new way. Video clips, character profiles, in-depth location articles, maps, and trivia are linked to passages in Left Behind. All the fascinating facts of the Left Behind series are at your fingertips.
- MEET THE PEOPLE
Learn more about the fascinating characters of the Left Behind series--the people you love and the people you hate.
- UNDERSTAND THE PROPHECY!
Watch video clips of Dr. Tim LaHaye. Search dozens of prophecy topics for a more in-depth understanding. Take a "virtual" course in Bible prophecy.
- READ THE BOOKS!
The first 10 books of the Left Behind series are included in e-book formats for Palm and Microsoft Reader.
- TIME LINE
Understand the entire sequence of events predicted in Revelation--from the Rapture through the Tribulation, the Glorious Appearing to the Millennium.
- PROPHECY 101
Everything you need to know about what the Bible says about the end times.
- DEVOTIONS ON THE END TIMES
Left Behind: iLumina Edition includes devotions from the best-selling book, Perhaps Today. Authors Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins encourage you to live every day in light of Christ's return.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - WINDOWS PC
Minimum System Requirements:
- Multimedia PC with a Pentium II 300 MHz or higher processor (Pentium III recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 98, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows Me, or Windows XP operating system
- 96 MB of RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 52 MB of available hard disk space (Up to 350 MB hard disk space for "copy-to-hard-drive" installation for faster access)
- Super VGA, 16-bit or higher color monitor supporting 1024 x 768 resolution
- Quad-speed or faster CD-ROM drive
- Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Sound card and speakers
- Adobe Acrobat version 4.0 or higher (included)
- Windows Media Player 6.4e or higher
- PalmReader software required to display e-books on Palm Pilot
- Printer (optional but recommended)