Secure Order Form
Mail & Fax Orders
* * *
Phone Toll Free:
* * *
INSIDE THE REVOLUTION STUDY GUIDE
Joel C. Rosenberg, 2009
In this companion piece to the best-selling Inside the Revolution, Joel C. Rosenberg takes you inside the Revolution and answers your questions:
- How real and serious is the threat of Radical Islam to American national security eight years after 9/11?
- Are there any Muslim leaders who oppose the violence of the Radicals—and is there any hope that such leaders will come to power in key countries in the Middle East?
- What is God doing in the Middle East—and is there any hope that Muslims will find faith in Jesus Christ?
- How can Christians help strengthen those who love Jesus in the Muslim world, and how can we reach out to Muslims here at home?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Introduction: Not "If" but "When"
- Worst-Case Scenario
- "Islam Is the Answer; Jihad Is the Way"
- The Theology of the Radicals
- "We Were Asleep"
- Tragedy at Desert One
- "We Must Export Our Revolution"
- Christmas in Kabul
- Declaring War on America
- Unleashing the Islamic Bomb
- Terror High
- Revolution 2.0
- Making Way for the Mahdi
- The Road Ahead
- "Islam Is the Answer, but Jihad Is Not the Way"
- The Theology of the Reformers
- The Defector
- Meet Hamid Karzai
- Karzai's Mission
- "We Are Fighting Islamic Fascists"
- Meet Jalal Talabani
- Talabani's Test
- The King and I
- The Moroccan Model
- "Islam Is Not the Answer, and Jihad Is Not the Way; Jesus Is the Way"
- The Big, Untold Story--Part One
- The Big, Unotld Story--Part Two
- The Air War
- The Ground War--Part One
- The Ground War--Part Two
- The Theology of the Revivalists
- Making Way for the Messiah
- Join the Revolution
Loving Muslims to Christ
Joel C. Rosenberg is the New York Times best-selling author of The Last Jihad, The Last Days, The Ezekiel Option, The Copper Scroll, Deat Heat, Epicenter and Inside the Revolution, with more than 1.5 million copies in print.
177 pages, paper.